Thursday 3 May 2012

More Shopping Fun!

I was very excited to discover that Sasha Farina, a Singapore based Scrapper who I really admire, had developed a line of embellishments to sell. I hopped straight on the computer and made a little order. Sadly I had it pointed out to me exactly how much I had spent on scrap related goodies in the month of April and I am on a very tight budget for the next little while.

I couldn't believe it when my order arrived the next day! I know we live in the same place but that was amazingly quick! I opened the parcel really eagerly and then kicked myself for not taking photos. Clearly I am not a hard core blogger after all.

The first little baggie contained some beautiful hand stitched tags.


How gorgeous are these? So lovely!

Then I opened another little package of flair.


I love the typewritten text on these and the colours are so lovely.

In each of the bags with the items was a selection of doilies!


There were actually six of them in total but one found its way onto a layout before I took this photo. Another blogging fail!

If these items are of interest to you I would definitely check out Sasha's store here
There are some lovely notebooks too.

Sasha has no idea I am planning to review her wares. I am simply sharing some fun goodies I have bought of late.

Have you found any great little etsy treasures lately?


6 comments:

  1. Oh...I want some! I saw on her blog that she had opened up her shop! They are gorgeous! Have fun using them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one awesome scrapper!! Talented as ever! So glad that you got those goodies from her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Claire! thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that reminds me i need to check out sasha's store! love your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you picked up from Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete