Tuesday 3 April 2012

Studio Calico Challenge #2

I am really enjoying these challenges. So much so that I completed two layouts yesterday! Unheard of productivity!

The challenge I completed this time was to go back through the SC archives and choose a sketch to create a new layout. I found my sketch here from September 2010.

I am still really motivated to try and finish my oldest kit this week so I used more left overs (okay who am I kidding? uncut entire sheets) from Boardwalk. 

It seems like ages since I used a photo of just me in a layout, mainly because I hate the way I look in photographs. I love the rest of this shot though - the breakfast, the location and the background. This photo was taken by Tet when we were in Yokohama. We are sitting in the glassed in porch at Bill Granger's restaurant, Bill's, on the harbourfront in Yokohama. We ate a delicious breakfast and shared it with some of my favourite people. Just a lovely memory.



I hope you are having a happy Tuesday. I am hoping to get some more Project Life completed today and will hopefully post an update later in the week. I am only a month behind!

7 comments:

  1. fabulous layout, and a great picture too. Well done on using up those kits, i LOVED boardwalk so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Claire... I always enjoy reading your blog-you are always so positive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to rock the layout productivity :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your layouts! Would you mind me taking a few ideas from them? I'm a bit scrappy myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy, you have made my day! Feel free to scraplift away. Most of mine are based on a sketch so I cannot claim much originality! I always find Shimelle Laine's website and blog a goldmine of great ideas and starting points.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great job with the productivity!

    ReplyDelete