Wednesday 19 September 2012

Kinda Wordless Wednesday : 17 hours




We had the pleasure of my husband's company for 17 hours in between work trips. We made the most of it... a trip to the doctor for me and then a delicious lunch together. He had the beer battered fish and chips and I devoured the Shepherds Pie. It really was delicious.

We picked the Monkey up from school and took her to Ben & Jerry's for a wee treat before Daddy headed to the airport again. I love that my hubby has a great job that he loves but sometimes I wish he was home a little more often.

Happy Wednesday.


4 comments:

  1. Fun photo's and the food looks yummie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read your comment on my blog and I wanted to thank you for leaving it! I have been really disappointed with SC kits this summer so I switched to the card kit subscription and I wasn't happy with that either; that being said, I do really like the community at SC. I had so much fun with the GB kit so I am hoping it continues. I am going to give the card kit another month or two and see what happens but I may just drop my subscription for now and try again in a few months. Whatever you decide, make sure you keep creating!
    Thanks again for stopping in.
    Kelly
    ps...Your food photos look so very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! And that last pic is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing, and also, thank you so much for your comment on my blog.

    Now I'm hungry, LOL.

    ReplyDelete