Thursday 13 September 2012

Gardens of one sort and another

Scarlett, Grandad and I spent a lovely morning at the Botanic Gardens. They have an excellent children's garden and we enjoyed the water play, climbing in the tree house with enormous slides and watching the corn, chilies and tapioca grow.

It reminded me of a layout I completed earlier in the week celebrating Scarlett's love of the garden and her Grandad's one in particular.



Scarlett spent lots of time helping Gwandad (she is still mastering her r's) in his garden. She especially liked anything involving the watering can and the hose. Grandad had the bright idea of running her around in his wheel barrow and that was a very popular way to while away the hours.

This layout is another Summer of 69 kit special with the addition of some gorgeous OA Woodland Park lettering. I have really been enjoying this kit. The colourways have been working well with my green filled New Zealand holiday snaps.

5 comments: