Friday 22 March 2013

Just a random snap

I had a spare few minutes earlier this week so I grabbed a drawer of supplies and a photo from 2011 that I really wanted to get scrapped. I didn't really have a plan, I just wanted to spend some time creating.


This photo was from our trip home at the end of 2011. Scarlett and I had a lovely meet up with my old work mate and good friend, Natasha and her daughter Bethany. We met at a very child friendly cafe in New Brighton. Miss Three was very impressed with her first Children's Platter. Bethany was a star at looking after Miss Three (who was then nearly two) but I think she wore her out! It was so nice to catch up with Natasha and for Miss Three to have a big girl to play with.

I still love chevron paper as a background and this grey was no exception. I added  a few scraps from the December and January kits. The journalling card is an October Afternoon one from my stash. I used a few pieces from the new Amy Tangerine collection to embellish the page and another Pink Paislee star .

Sorry for the quiet patch this week. We are in the middle of a long travel stint for my husband and that drastically reduces my creative and free time. I am hoping to be back on top of things next week.

Have a wonderful weekend. I am solo parenting this weekend so I suspect I will need a holiday by Monday morning!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh love this
    love how the green alphas pop!!!

    and post below
    love the PL pics....you are on fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun layout! Love that camera paper. The green title is a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete