Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cake and the missing sketch

In the lead up to Miss Three's birthday I had very limited free time and was working exclusively from sketches. This is another layout from that fortnight.




 These photos were taken at one of Miss Three's friend's parties last year. She and her friends had a wonderful time swimming, eating cake and celebrating a little boy turning two.

This layout is exclusively from my January Studio Calico kits and add ons. I love the mistable hearts and veneer arrows in this kit but decided to keep them nude as there was already a lot going on with the background papers.

I cannot for the life of me find the sketch this layout is based on. I saved this one to my reader but cannot find it. If anyone recognises the sketch please let me know so I can credit it.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

ETA : I have found the original sketch this was based on! It was an Inspired Blueprint sketch! # 83.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable photos! I like the way you used the arrows. :)

    ReplyDelete