Kate at Katetakes5 has started a blog hop this week asking what five things make us happy. I stumbled across this on 21stcenturymummy.com and decided to have a go.
(As a quick aside, I wish I knew how to make those fancy one word links but I don't. If anyone knows a quick tute for doing this please send me the link and I will be eternally grateful!)
My five things right now are:
1. My daughter Scarlett. Even when she is driving me mad with her current love of throwing things and shouting "No!" in response to any request these days she melts my heart. She makes me try and do better... be a better parent and set a better example.
2. My morning flat white. Sad but true. I am a coffee addict and am really appreciating the kilo of coffee beans from New Zealand that my sister gave me for Christmas.
3. Our upcoming trip to Japan. We had a wonderful time when we went last year even if we had to experience the 9 mag quake. I am hoping this trip will be even better.
4. Completing crafty projects. I always feel happy if I am working on a scrapbook layout, a mini album or some other crafty endeavour. A little bit of me time is always good for all of us.
5. My lovely husband. He works so hard to enable me to be a SAHM for Scarlett's first two years. He treats me like a queen and is the best Dad I could ever have wished for to our daughter. He makes me laugh everyday.
You can join in the listography here.
I would love for you to let me know what is making you happy today. I love reading your comments!