Tuesday 7 May 2013

Layouts Within Limits Part Three: The final layout

I was sure I had blogged the final layout from this challenge but it appears I had not. I was totally inspired by seeing how Danielle used this Tim and Beck paper here. She totally rocked it!

Here is what I ended up doing with the same paper.


 Given the theme of rain I decided to turn the paper around so the arrows were falling like rain.I muted a section of the paper with an overlay of the hexagon patterned veneer.  I used a couple of journalling pages from the Basic Grey snippets booklet . The aqua alpha was a perfect choice. Wood veneer clouds, umbrellas and raindrops and it was done.

Here is a close up of the vellum and rain.

I think I am in love with the veneer umbrella. I really should have bought two packets!

I loved working on this project and am really excited to be part of a blog hop later this week tackling another glitter girl challenge. Watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. Love that adorable rain cloud!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool how you turned the paper around. Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete